Sunday, September 30, 2012

Neighbor Friends

After Ella started school again Jack became rather bored, even with pre-school three times a week and Lilly to entertain him.
We became very close with the two youngest children of the family across the street.
Seth and Camille.
For weeks now I feel like I've adopted two more children!! But mostly in a good way. If you're here to help make the mess you can help clean it up. They have helped Jack around the house so much that now they know how to unload the dishwasher and where all of the toys go.
They are sweet kids and I really like having them around... most days.
Although I love our little rental house, I don't really like the neighborhood surrounding our little circle. We have thought about moving, especially closer to Ella's school. Where Jack will attend next fall as well. But then I see how much fun Jack has (and Ella with their older sister Avery!) that I'm not sure I'll have the heart to move away from these guys!
Seth is truly Jack's best friend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...