Tuesday, September 11, 2012

July-7 The Riggs' Last Day in Utah

I always wanted TWO daughters so that I could dress them up in matching outfits. I realized that these ladies have so many years between them that Ella was only going to be able to wear kids clothes (from childrens place, gymboree) for about another year. That meant I have ONE year to have them match!
It came SO FAST! The Riggs last day. We tried to pack as much fun into that last day as we could!
We went out to a nice lunch, did some shopping and then drove up to Thanksgiving point for some ice cream. We love the little ice cream shop there.



After we played outside and took some pictures.
All of our kids! The Riggs are beating us by one!

The kids loved playing with his huge sprinkler. They couldn't get too wet though, they had to get on a plane right after!
It was so sad to say goodbye!! I hate it whenever they have to leave. I feel it is so rare to meet people who you just click with, who become your best friends and ultimately family. I don't get chocked up having to say goodbye to many people, mostly just my parents and YOUR family! I love you guys that much!!
We all love you guys and miss you so much when we can't be together! Thank you for coming and bringing your whole family!! We can't wait until we get to see you all again!!! 

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Oh Rachel, thanks for being such an awesome photographer. These are priceless memories. Love you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...