Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Last days of summer break


With only a few days before school started my friend Jenna and I wanted to take our kids to do something fun. When the line for the dinosaur museum was SO LONG it wrapped around the whole building we decided to scratch that idea and try somewhere else.
Trafalga wasn't all the busy and worked out even better!
At first Jack didn't want to go on this ride, after he saw how much fun all of the girls were having he jumped on too.


These kids are so cute together!!
Riley was cracking me up with her facial expressions! I think she was having fun.

Never got a good shot, I think I was trying to keep Lilly in her stroller. 

Jack acting bored again... LOL!
It was a great day. So weird to think that schools about to start again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...