Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Break and the Zoo

Our crazy animals ready to go see more animals!
Finally spring break!! The kids and I were SO excited!!
Lisa and I decided to take the kids to the zoo to kick off the week! Sami and Tyler came along too!




Jack ran from exhibit to exhibit looking for animals



We all liked watching the elephants eat their lunch. The baby was so cute!
In a jungle room Jack was terrified of this bird sitting on a branch above our heads. He didn't like any of the reptile houses either, they freaked him out.
We had all packed lunches and stopped to eat.
Paige and Ella
Lilly loves Sami and Sami loves Lilly!
Of course since we were going to the zoo Lilly needed to wear her animal print.
Jack was ADORABLE with the map!
He was our navigator and told me over and over what he wanted to see next and where we needed to go and never let anyone else hold HIS map.
Here he was planning on where to go next.
With Ryan working so hard and almost always busy, it's so nice to know that Sami and Tyler will always step in and take over when I don't have enough arms, or sanity. 

My favorite. :)
At one point we look down into an exhibit and there is a Mommy with her little babies... so sweet!
My little baby needed a nap.

Ella loved the many peacocks around the zoo, she wanted her picture taken with one.

Of course Preston's favorite part was riding the train. 
It was such a nice day, perfect for going to the zoo.
I hadn't been to the Hogle zoo in so long, I had forgotten how small it was.
The kids had fun, but I'm not sure we'll be rushing back again soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...