Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kids Easter Pictures 2012

A couple of day's AFTER Easter I was going to go and take some photos for some friends and decided at the last minute to throw the kids Easter clothes on and take them along.
I wish the lighting was better, but we got there early to take our pictures before everyone else got there.
None of them, but especially Jack, were very happy about taking pictures. Can't you tell!?
Lilly was totally freaked out about being in the long grass, so this is only shot I got of her alone, dang it.
Then something wonderful happened! Sami came! That helped the kids loosen up and her holding Lilly made things a lot better.




I don't remember what Sami was saying... probably something about boogies or poo... that always gets a laugh out of Jack.
After taking a TON of pictures for our friends, Lisa and I decided to take some of Ella and Paige together. Something that we've done often, especially when they were younger. I should scan them and post them on here.

Then of all our girls. I LOVE that we both had girl, boy, girl. Perfect!!
Both boys happened to be wearing blue, so we threw them into the last picture as well.
Thanks for your help everyone!
This just makes me want to take more (better) pictures of my kids. 
The other day Jack pointed out that our family picture we have hanging in our family room doesn't have Lilly in it. Something that bothers me too. So I guess it's time to try and get a really good family picture to replace the old one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...