Saturday, May 19, 2012

Random Middle of April

When Ella  and Jack were little I always took pictures of them in the tub, but Lilly has somehow escaped that. One afternoon I had both little kids jump in together, something that doesn't happen very often.
 (Jack loves taking a shower by himself, without any help from me now.)
These tiny little kids. I don't know what I do, or what genetics they got that has made these two so small! Maybe my thyroid issues? I think they are so cute and tiny.


About this time we had several really warm (almost hot even) days where the kids wanted to get the slip-n-slide out.

Poor Lilly stayed inside, I should have just thrown her swimming suit on and had her slash around too!
She just wanted the bigger kids and tried to climb over the gate.
That evening we sat on the back porch and hung out until after it was dark. Lilly was being so cute!
She's almost a year old- only a couple more months!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...