Monday, May 14, 2012

Easter 2012

I don't now how Easter snuck up on me so fast. I wasn't ready and had to scramble to prepare. 
It was fun to do THREE baskets this year.
I love Easter, it's one of my favorite holidays.
They each got some candy and toys and a chocolate bunny.

Love Jack's face- it's his "Oh My Goodness" face!

Poor Lilly had a cold and so her nose was a red.
She loved pulling everything out of her bucket.
Starting to spot some of the Easter eggs hidden around the house.
Ella is so hard to shop for, I'm so glad the Easter bunny was able to find some things she would enjoy. Like a book, the game checkers and a watch.
I love Lilly's face- "yeah, I got all this cool stuff, whatev"

Then the hunt started!
Jack was a crazy man! He got at least double the egg's Ella did.


Lilly's aftermath... 
Both of these boys got so sick from eating so much candy!!!
Had to take a picture outside (Easter pictures are coming in the next post)
Sweet little kids... they grow up too fast.
After church we went down to Mapleton for lunch with the Shepherd and Ballard families.
Jack and Preston were at the kiddie table.
Ella and Paige
You can see Paige is taller then Ella now!
All of the kids (and Jill!) waiting for the Easter egg hunt!
And their off!
There were SO MANY eggs! Jack loved it and so a ton.. again!
The adults




Checking out their loot in the tramp
Lilly just hung out on her blanket and played with the balls


Lunch was so yummy and we all had a lot of fun. 
Thank you Shepherds and Ballards for always including us in your group.
I thought it was so sweet when we first got there, before Lisa and her family. Ryan and I were talking in the car and didn't get out right away, when we did Lisa got there and we walked in together. Lisa's older brother Ryan said "you know, you guys didn't have to wait for Lisa, we all know you guys too!" Such a nice family!

It was such a nice, relaxing day!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...