Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SPLASH PAD

Melissa and I took the kids to the splash pad this week!
*
It's so nice for the little guys especially, no worries about drowning. I only worry about them running off!

I swear they like each otherAva = adorable!
Bossy, bossy Ella... I have no idea where she gets it from? Oldest daughter syndrome maybe... defiantly!

I thought that this picture was so sweet. My sweet babies!
*
Jack was a little nervous about being out there with so many older kids, but he knew that if he stayed close to Ella he would be alright.
{OK, maybe kind of a little weird that he's holding her butt, he doesn't know}

The ladies! {a new friend, Ella, Ava and Faylee!}

After we went and got some yummy Dilly Bars! Ella had to ask "did you name Dillon- Dilly because you like Dilly bars so much?"
*
Thanks Melissa, as always- we had a complete blast! {thanks for the ice cream!}

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Our summer is still a little chilly here...not ready for swimming outside either. Avorie mentions Ella and Arizona all of the time. We need to come back to have a real summer I guess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...