Friday, May 29, 2009

Last day of Kindergarten

Ella's last day of Kindergarten and our last day with our carpool gals! These girl's couldn't be more different, however they are all such great friends! We already miss seeing them everyday! I just about cried as I dropped them all off, thinking- I will never do this again. SO sad!
Dylin, Faely, Katey, Ella and Ava
Everyone looked so nice!!!!


This picture was from Ella's FIRST day of school. She's grown up so much! I can't believe how much she had learned and changed in the last year!
Walking into the auditorium with her classThey all sang "your a grand ol' flag"! I was so sad, I didn't have the chance to video it! Ella was so cute though!



Ella's teacher Ms. Jacobson, Ella and Ella's principal Ms. Hughes

After the program we all went back to the classroom for treats and to say goodbye to everyone. Ella was so sad about leaving Ms. Jacobson! She had a couple rough weeks, all leading up to the day that she had to say good bye. Poor Ella. Jack and I got her flowers {Ryan wasn't able to be there} and she felt a little better. Flowers always make girls feel better.
It was a great year! I'm so glad that Kindergarten went so smoothly for Ella! Now- she's a FIRST grader. That's so weird! Next year she will be gone, the majority of that day. To be looked after and cared for by someone I don't know. I'm NOT looking forward to that day. I loved half day, I'm so scared for all day. My tiny baby GONE ALL DAY!?
We are so proud of our baby girl! She's learned so much! She's so smart!
I love what Ms. Jacobson wrote in a little letter she gave to Ella- I can't wait to see you on Broadway! Very fitting. She sure knows ELLA!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten in a year! she has grown up so much!!! She is so pretty Rachel! a first grader... ahhh!

Tiffany Robinson said...

holy cow! Ella's hair is sooo short when it's in curls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...