Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday LISA

Today is LISA's Birthday!
Her birthday was the first time we ever hung out. Our first day of being friends! I think that I've told this story before..
*
I KNEW that I wanted to be Lisa's friend. From the second I saw her, I just knew. She lived in the apartment above me in Provo. I had only been living there a couple weeks. I had seen her around and just thought that she looked like a nice person. She was ALWAYS at the pool, trying to get tan. So a couple times I tried chatting with her. But, to no avail. Then one day another friend of mine, a friend who happened to be a boy, said that he thought that she was so beautiful and wanted to meet her. So one day very soon after that I found myself walking down stairs at the same time as her. So I say "hey, I have this friend who really likes you and wants to take you on a date". That was it, after that she wanted to know all about this GUY and from there we started talking about everything. Then on her 19th birthday she invited me to a little party she was having. After that night it felt like we had been friends forever. We started hanging out everyday and within a couple weeks we became roommates!
*
She's seen me though some of my worst times and some of my very best. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her. She's always been there me. I HOPE that I have returned the favor. Lisa is more like a sister then a friend. I am so glad that we met. We were supposed to be friends.
So today, on YOUR birthday I want you to know that I love you Lis, as much a any friend could love another. {Is that a little weird!? LOL!} You're my best friend! I miss you so much! I wish so badly that I could be there today for your birthday- they have always been fun! Let's cross our fingers for next year!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I meant to scan in all of our old pictures from when we were roommates, I'll try and get to that soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...