Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jack's Field Trip to Hee Haw Farm

I was so excited that Jack's kindergarten class was going to go on a field trip!
Lilly, Lila and I got to tag along too!
A perfect start to October.
We all woke up early to get ready and be on time. Which is so much harder now with four kids.
We took Jack to school so that he could ride the bus with all of his friends and classmates and the girls and I met him there.
Finally Jack's bus arrived!
Lilly was thrilled! She got to feel like she was a big kid.

We checked out all of the animals, including a big fat pig!



The kids playing on huge bales of hay and several slides.



Of course scaredy cat Jack didn't want to go down this big slide at first. 
When he finally tried it, it's all he wanted to do the rest of the day.
Everyone laughed when all of the kindergarten teachers went down together!
I'm so happy that Jack has made some friends in his class. Everyday as I drop him off at school I hear other children call "hey Jack!" -" Jack come play with us!"


The little girls and I didn't go on the ride. We ended up chatting with Jacks teacher while we waited. 
She said that Jack's doing so well and is one of the sweetest boys she's ever taught in 15 years!
Each child got to pick out a pumpkin
I love going to the pumpkin patch, except for all of the dust and dirt!


Jack with some of his classmates
Lila woke up at the very end. She looks a little shocked..
Back on the bus they go! Jack loved getting to ride on a bus for the first time!


He kept blowing me kisses and waving.
It was such a great day! I'm so glad that I got to go and share the day with Jack.
October is here!

My sweet baby girl, almost three months old

Still loving to match.
Lilly is so proud of her pumpkin!





After a long day, time for bed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...