Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lila's Blessing Day





I love Lila's bow. 
I had been looking at blessing dresses online for weeks, trying to find just the right one.
Many came with headbands or little bonnets. Most of which were not super cute. So not only was I trying to find the perfect dress, but the perfect bow too.
With Lila being born after Ryan's Mom's passing I thought it would be nice to do something in her memory. When I came across this bow I knew it was the one. Sandy always loved the color "peach". As a little girl she always wanted to have a peach colored bedroom, which her parents never allowed. As an adult she always had one room in all her houses that was peach.
Soon after I was able to find a dress right here in town.
I can't believe that I forgot to take pictures of her in it! I was so worried about her spitting up in it that I procrastinated and never got around to it. I guess it's better late then never and should do that!




Of course with all of the craziness of people flying in and it being early in the morning, this was the ONLY picture taken of the food or decorations. And I SO loved all of the cute decor!
I told you I would post this picture Neinah!

Time to get ready for her big day!


Her dress was a little big, but I love it!
As I am a million percent sure that she's our last baby, it was a bitter- sweet day.
Our last babies blessing day.


The Riggs are such amazing friends! 
Flying up to visit just in time for Lila's blessing! 
Love you guys!
My sweet sisters! It's been so fun to have them around.


After her beautiful blessing given by Ryan, we all ate breakfast!
I wish that I had taken a picture with all of the men that stood in the circle for our sweet Lila. 
There almost wasn't enough room in our little house!
I always get a picture of Ammon, he's just so cute!
My little Lilly, always happy and smiling!
All of the GIRLS

All of the BOYS

They got an extra crazy picture, because they are extra crazy!

Both sets of Grandparents.
Ryan's Dad just got engaged to Alene! We are so excited and couldn't be happier!






It was such a fun, crazy, beautiful, spiritual day!
Thank you to everyone who was able to come and support our sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...