Monday, March 2, 2009

Silly Pictures

Tonight Ryan was working on some things and was out in the garage for a while- which is Jack's most favorite place to play and poke around. When Ryan went to go inside and Jack would not get off Ella's old bike. So he brought it inside for him. {yeah, just what I wanted, a dirty bike all over my carpet, oh well} It soon turned into an argument about who gets to ride the bike. This was Ella and Jack's compromise. It gave Ryan and I a good chuckle!
Jack is in LOVE with the camera lately! Tonight Jack was crying and wanting to get something off the counter. He wanted the camera. So I let him play with it a little {My old little camera! NOT my nice one!} He's not dumb though, he knew he wanted it on. These are shots that he took- no really- he did!


OK, this one, I held him up- but he took it!

I thought this one was pretty funny! Maybe Jack will follow in his mommy's footsteps!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

You need to get Ella and Jack the same Camera we have for the girls. They have hours of fun and you don't have to worry about it getting broken. Someday of course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...