Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Loose tooth!


The day has finally come for Ella. A day that she's been dreaming of for years- she has a loose tooth! She can't wait for it to fall out so that the tooth fairy can come! I on the other hand am very sad that this is happening. She's not even 6! I'm afraid of what her permanent teeth are going to look like. (No one could know more about awkward adult teeth then me.) No more cute little girl smile for Ella. Now it will be awkward teeth, some big, some small. Uh! I don't like it, not one bit. I'll keep you updated.


Of course had to throw in a picture of the Jack-attack. He's trying to beef up.

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I didn't know you had a excerise bike. Avorie's loose tooth still hasn't fallen out. Let's see who get's to the tooth fairy first.
how fun to paint outside. you have such great ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...