Friday, March 6, 2009

Sick

My poor babies are sick. I HATE it when they don't feel well. It's just a cold, but it's a bad one. Cough, sore throat, fevers. NOT fun. Every time they get sick they climb into our big bed and watch movies and eat popsicle's. I hope they feel better tomorrow.
Here's from happier days.
Ella found these paper dolls in an old box of her baby things. My Mom got them for her when she was very little. She played with them for hours. Something I also enjoyed at her age.
I made some yummy orange jello stuff the other night (Thanks Tiffy!), Jack LOVED it! He ate two huge bowls full. He's gaining weight. I can see it in his face! Finally!
(Can you see that the last couple pictures are all foggy. As I was downloading them I was thinking what the heck!? Then I looked at the cameras lens. Ah, a perfect little Jack-Jack finger print. That's what happens when I let a 1 year old play with my camera.)

2 comments:

The Bullards said...

I hope everyone feels better soon!!!!! That is no fun...

Tiffany Robinson said...

I am glad he is gaining weight. poor kids being sick. Although it is the only time I can usually get Avorie to let me hold her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...