Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday SARAH!

You know, when we were little kids I didn't care for her much. I know, so sad. We were only 18 months apart. She would drive me crazy gazing out the window looking at the stars and singing.. some-where out- there.... UH! SO annoying when you're 7! She's has always been one of those super talented people- GORGEOUS, always a performer, always the most popular, not to forget crazy SMART! When I would do my homework she would yell the answers from the other room. My Mom would always say, someday she will be your best friend. My Mother was right. When we both got married and had children things changed (well maybe a little sooner then that) we did become the best of friends. I like to think that I know more about her then anyone else, she for sure knows more about me then anyone else. We talk on the phone every day, sometimes many many many times a day. It's heartbreaking not to be able to see her as often. Thanksgiving was so hard, she wasn't here to play games or go early morning after Thanksgiving shopping with me! I'm so grateful for her. I'm so glad that she got to come and spend some time with us last month, it's always so comforting to have her close by. I wish she lived next door.
Sarah you truly are my best friend. I'm so glad you're my sister. I love you Sarah!

2 comments:

mom said...

So very sweet. I love you girls so much and am so proud and happy for the women you have become.
You and Sarah ARE my best friends!!!! I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood. (Here in beautiful WI of course)

Sarah Reed said...

Thanks Rach! you are my best friend too! i love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...