Sunday, March 1, 2009

Picture OVERLOAD

{I love the shot of her singing little mermaid songs at the top of her lungs! SO typical of her.}
Yesterday it was over 80 degrees! Ella couldn't wait any longer- she HAD to swim!
Jack wasn't as excited. He didn't stay in very long.


Jack is getting so strong! There's nothing that kid can't do! He loves being outside!
We saw the prettiest humming birds all afternoon! Can you see it?
Grill Master

Jack LOVES to share! Ryan's the nicest Dad ever, he always takes what Jack's giving. Even if Ryan has to close his eye's and just swallow!

I love love love Jack's little scrunchy smile, it reminds me of his cousin Ethan!

I swear we feed him... see, see!
OK, I went inside for three minutes to get HIM ice cream. Ryan was outside, so I don't know what he was flipping out about.
.............. I'm mean.
My little lady HATES the sun in her eye's. Always has. Sometimes if we're driving and the sun is too strong in her face and we don't have any glasses for her she just closes her eye's until we get to where we need to go.
Jack's first ice cream cone! He loved it! Maybe that's what we need to do everyday to help him gain weight!

He ate all of his and then stole Ella's and ate hers too! He's really been changing a lot lately. Growing up, becoming more mature. He loves to draw and color. {knock on wood} He has only been coloring on coloring books and paper. He knows that he needs shoes on to go outside so a couple times a day he'll bring me some of his shoes and sit down and wait for me to put them on him. Like I said, he loves being outside. If he's tired he will bring me his special blanket {it's one that Lisa made for him before he was even born} and want to be wrapped in it. Then a few times he's gone, climbed into my bed and just gone to sleep. A few days ago he wore a superman cape ALL day and got so mad when Ella took it off. We put it back on him and he wore it until he fell asleep that night. He loves to dance! He hears any music and starts moving! Even if he's in his car seat or nursing! I'm expecting him to start spatting out full sentences any day now. I can see he wants to and is trying so hard. He's still a trouble maker though. Two days ago he broke my candy jar {by throwing it off the counter onto the tile floor, ground a handful of M&M's in the carpet, scratched Ella really bad, ran into the road and put a whole roll of toilet paper into the toilet, still on the roll. That was all in about a half an hour. What am I going to do with this kid? Really, I don't know what I would do without him. What would I do with all of that time!? No really, he's such a joy to both Ryan and I!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Really, it was warm enough to swim? FUN! I love your sunglasses Ella!

The Bullards said...

I would pay money for ruby lips like Ella's!!! Seriously!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...