Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My little Picasso

Saturday marked Ella's first day of SPRING BREAK! The weather has been just wonderful- so we decided we would paint. One of Ella's most favorite things to do. She could spend an hour on one painting. I asked her what she liked more, painting or coloring- she told me, she prefers watercolor. Because she can blend her colors easier.
Sadly I'm a terrible mother and this was Jack first real time painting. He didn't really get it anyways. Although I think that he enjoyed himself.

My crazy haired girl.

Jack found many things outside to paint other then the paper. Lets hope he doesn't think about doing art on things inside.


I sat on a chair outside enjoying the day. Both kids quiet and happy. It was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...