Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hannah

This week we've been trying to keep things pretty relaxed. We STILL aren't sure what we are going to do. Our lease is up here in 30 days!! (Can you believe that we've been in Arizona an entire year!) We have a couple options we are weighing right now, we'll see what happens. I'm thinking that whatever we do, it's going to be last minuet, get up and GO!
Yesterday I took the kids to the park. Ella wanted to wear her Hannah Montana wig. Another Mom at the park was watching her and finally asked me "is that a wig?" Later she even wore it to the grocery store! She's planning on wearing it again tomorrow for April fools! I like her so much better as a brunette!!!
I've started packing things up and Jack has loved that! He has also been talking so much more! I love all the things that he says!

1 comment:

Jackson Family said...

I agree that ella looks so good as a brunette but that wig is hot ella! That is crazy that you have been in arizona for a year! We sure have missed you at game nights :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...