Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Enchanted Island

Ryan had worked SO long- that he got a three day weekend! We decided to try and find something fun for us to do! I found this little amusement park online.(13 bucks gets you all the rides as many times as you want) Too bad I got us lost for a half an hour!

Ella was so excited! She thought it was going to be like Disneyland, it wasn't. Basically it was a glorified carnival. (I think it's funny that Ella's trying to stand just like the parrot!)

Old Cars
Planes

Ella's favorite- the Dragon Wagon!

I have no idea how many times Ella went on this ride! Ryan and I think it was for sure over 15 times! There were about 6-7 times where she never even got off the ride!
Space Ship

Bumper Boats
Carousel


Train

I was so worried about Ella going on the train alone, but Ryan told me that I was freaking out way too much seeing as there was only about ten seconds that she was out of our direct sight. Ella was totally flirting with the 15 year old train driver! I would have loved to hear they conversation!
Jack's favorite seat in town.
Rock and Roll Spin cups
Ella wasn't sure about this ride until half way through the day. She got the courage to try it and then these three BIG boys ended up in the same cup together! They went SO fast, I could see her kind of freaking out. However when she got off said told us she loved it and that they went so fast she couldn't even lift her neck! I thought that she was going to throw up! But she didn't.
After that first crazy ride she wanted to go again and again and again! The ride operator saw poor jack and said that Jack could go on for free, just this once. Uh, but then that meant that Ryan or I had to go too. I drew the short stick and had to go. I thought that I might throw up. I don't know how Ella did it so many times. Jack didn't really care.

Poor Jack, this wasn't a well planned activity for him. He really couldn't so much. He did enjoy watching Ella!





Jack fell in love with this water bottle! He carried it around forever!

My sweet babies, they love being together. We are so glad they have each other. What a blessing they BOTH are.


Ella really DID love the Dragon ride! She went on it so many times I lost count!

It was a really FUN really LONG day! We're glad that we went. The kids had a blast!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, that looks like fun! Even though it wasn't disneyland, Ella seemed to like it! Poor Jack, someday he will big enough to go on all the rides! It is sweet how much they love eachother!

Jackson Family said...

THat looks like a fun little park it just got me even more excited about Disneyland! Your kids are so cute! I love that Ella already flirts I have a feeling Kaylee will be the same way

Lauren said...

How fun! Grace would've LOVED it. I love your pics. You have cutie pie kids! AND YOU ARE FREAKING GORGEOUS! ;)

Tiffany Robinson said...

OH my Gosh How fun!! I can't believe you find these places. you are so daring.

Ashlee said...

How fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...