Friday, March 6, 2009

Anna & Neinah

{Anna & Neinah}
This week is Anna.. and Neinah's birthdays! They are my little sisters! Can you believe that I have sisters this little!? They are the youngest of us 10. {This picture was taken this summer while camping.} They don't even remember when I lived at home. In fact they thought that I was just a friend of our Mothers when they were really tiny. They are such sweet girls! Always so helpful. They love Ella and Jack so much! Ella misses them {there is only 5 years between Ella and Neinah}, but enjoys the times she talks with them on the phone. It makes Ella feel so grown up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!
I hope that you have great birthdays! I miss you and love you both!

2 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

Thats hilarious that they thought you were a friend of their moms! haha The birthday tribute to your dad was so sweet. The story about the grocery store is totally gross though! LOL

Katrina said...

That is so crazy you have siblings that young. They look so sweet. I bet it is hard to be away from them. Sorry your kids were sick at the same time. How sad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...