Friday, December 27, 2013

First Time Sledding

I am a horrible mother...
My kids have never been sledding... Ok, Ella did when she was little. But then we lived in Arizona and I feel like I've been pregnant ever since.
This morning when we decided to go look for a sled to buy, it was not as easy as I thought.
There were seriously NO sleds anywhere. Finally I found one! Four other people/families asked me where I got it as I walked to checkout. 
The kids were nervous at first, but soon were fighting over the sled.
Maisy got to come with us!





Both of these kids screamed with excitement every time!








Not a bad view!
It has been three years this week since we moved back to Utah from Arizona. Although Utah is out home and we love it here and all of the people and family we get to live close to, we will always love our time in Arizona too! We made lifelong friendships there! We are especially grateful for the time we were able to spend with Ryan's mom in her last years of life. I can't believe it's already been three years!
After sledding we went back over to my Mom and Dad's.
Ryan had bought this duck and wanted to try it.
It was so nice to have him home today!
Ryan's Dad got engaged in the fall and was planning on getting married the day after Christmas, however plans changed and now they are getting married in February.
So Ryan took all of the time off from work, with nowhere to go :)
The duck was slimy and gross....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...