Monday, April 28, 2014

What a crazy week!

Ryan has really gotten into dirt-bike riding. My Dad warned me before he moved here that he would be getting Ryan into trouble, boy was that the truth! But at the same time I've always wanted Ryan to find a hobby that he would be passionate about. And he is! He watched videos on how to be a better rider, where the best trails are, anything dirt-bike!
With so much going on Easter weekend, I wanted to have a little family dinner- Just my little family.
There were so many years that we celebrated holidays alone, I guess I'm just not used to having so much family around.
This little baby is the chubbiest baby I've ever had!
This week while at Jack's soccer practice it was a pretty windy. So I decided to take Lila to the car. I was sitting in the drivers seat, watching the children play outside- when I feel liquid dripping on my leg. Sure enough Lila had my soda can upside down spilling everywhere! I quickly grabbed the car not realizing that her two little fingers were actually inside the can... Her fingers were cut pretty bad. My Mom and Jacob rushed over and Mom and I took Lila to the emergency room.
She didn't get any stitches, but they bandaged her up really good. She needed to keep it on for a few days. I hope it heals well and quickly. I felt so bad, poor baby!!
Sometimes she just yells "Mom take my picture!" How can I resist!?
My hair was getting so long.. I couldn't even reach behind to curl it. Thanks for the trim Lisa!
It might still be pretty long, but to me if feels SO short!
My drive everyday. There could be worse.
Since Lila is getting bigger we've been introducing more and more foods. She loves everything! There's nothing this girl wont eat!
I love these jammies, because my girls are so sweet!
Such happy cute girls. I can't help but have them matching!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...