Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Winter Day

I love these pictures.
Awake. Yawn. Sleepy. Asleep.

She looks so tiny!
We haven't had very many days of Winter this year.
In fact, this was the one and only day we've had snow this whole winter!
So of course we had to get out and play in it.

Snow angels!

Jack thought it was pretty funny to try and hit me with a snowball!
I love that you can see the snowball's in the pictures!
Stinker!


I wasn't really able to take many pictures of Ella. She was too busy building a huge snow fort with her friends!
Jack tired to make a snowman, but the snow was already melting!

Jack's little snowman!
Thank you Angela for the ADORABLE snowman kit!!!
We hope it will snow again this winter so we can use it again!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

That first picture Lily looks just like ALIVIA!!

Angela said...

Nice! Love all the updates! I am having Lilly withdrawls - need to hold her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...