Thursday, February 23, 2012

Adult Dinner Party


Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE having parties and I LOVE holidays!
My friend Angela and I decided to throw a Valentine dinner party for some friends of ours.
After weeks of planning and preparing we were all set!




Okay.... so I took just a COUPLE of pictures of the set up.
I thought it turned out SO cute!! I loved every little detail!
Angela and I made all of the little rose balls.
Ryan filled over 50 balloons with helium! It filled the WHOLE expedition! 



Angela found this fun game for all of us to play!
I got the newly wed game. ;)


Another fun thing, I had everyone bring their engagement photo to display and compare.
Some of us have been married a little longer then others.
John and Tiffany

Katie and Ian

Kim and Craig

Justin and Angela

Sami and Tyler

Travis and Jenna

Lisa and Jake

Ryan and Rachel (me!)

After a yummy dinner of ham, potato's, salad's of all kinds, rolls and tons of sparkling cider (which exploded all over my kitchen) and some yummy chocolate fondue for dessert we all played some games.
Lisa and Craig won the candy game! They were super fast.
We also played the newlywed game!
Ryan and I won!! 
Of COURSE we had a photo booth!








Thank you so much Angela!
You are an amazing friend and party planning partner!
I can't wait for our next party!
Lisa, Tiff and I
The last picture from the night.
Ryan and Tyler
Don't they look just a little like a brother duo?
Hehehehehehehehe!
Ryan's Mario and Tyler's Luigi!
Thank you everyone who came and who helped! It turned out perfect!
Ryan and I had so much fun! We feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends.
We love you all! Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Angela said...

LOVE IT! I want to take all the pictures from it! Maybe you can send me a CD?

Tiffany Robinson said...

So glad you are back in UTAH!! Your Parties are the Best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...