Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lilly's First Baby Food

Lilly is a chow hound.
She loves to nurse AND have a bottle!
Maybe too much information..... But I am still sore after nursing for over 4 months due to how hard she eats.
So when she was a couple days away from being 5 months old Ryan and I decided we would give her some rice cereal and see if she liked it. She loves to find things on the floor and try and eat them. One time I found her with a fishy cracker- holding it like a little baby raccoon- sucking on it. Another time I found a little tiny piece of paper in her diaper! Mother of the year award is totally NOT in my future! The kids and I are now VERY careful now when we put her on her blanket to play.
First bite....

She wasn't the biggest fan.
I think it really, really confused her more then anything.
In the almost month since this first try, we have tried again. However, it's been about the same.
Dang it... I didn't realize that my hand was going to be in the way the whole time... sorry!
Lilly is also continuing her attempts at crawling.
Little stinker.
I can't even start to think that within a few short months she will be sitting up and maybe even walking!
I love this last picture. What a sweet little dolly. 
Her most favorite thing is playing on her bedroom floor. She loves tummy time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...