Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ella's Valentine Pictures

I love these sweet pictures of the sisters. I always wanted Ella to have a sister. I can't imagine life without my sisters and I wanted Ella to know that type of relationship. They are 8 years apart, but I hope that as they grow up they will stay close none the less.



Ella is getting so grown up!!! She loves to remind me that she's a "tween".
Happily she hasn't become to much like a teenager yet.
None of the sassy mouth or attitude I'm starting to see in some of her friends already.
Last fast Sunday Ella got up and bore her testimony. Most of the time it's very short and to the point with a lot of thought before hand of what she would say. However, this time she just got up there and winged it. It was beautiful. It made me cry. How does such a small little girl have such a strong testimony of the gospel? I would love to take credit for it, but it isn't me. It's just who Ella is. How am I so lucky!?


What a beauty!
This was her Valentine this year!
She taped a sucker on the back to give out to all of her friends at school.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...