Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

The night before I made a couple of these little felt envelopes for the kids to put on the counter for the Valentines fairy. They looked easy, but for some reason I struggled to get them how I wanted. 
I will try again next year.....
Ella's
Jack's
Lilly's
(I had already opened her bag of treats... hope the kids didn't see that!

Ella woke up early for school and got to open her envelope
(She LOVES her old soccer jersey and wishes she could wear it everyday!)

Ella has to get to school EARLY. When I get back from taking her to school is about when Jack wakes up.
(Ryan is home getting ready for work while I take her, I don't leave him here alone!)
For anyone who thinks I'm nuts for loving holidays- look at those faces! Totally worth it!
I was blessed to come from a family who loves holidays and traditions and I'm happy to pass them along to my kids too

Ryan's Valentines :)
Ryan had some flowers delivered. He also wrote me a beautiful letter. Perfect!
Lilly had to model her new outfit! Look at all of that crazy hair!!



Later that night Lilly tried some cookies. What a mess!
I don't think we'll do that again for a while. She sucked on it so hard it fell apart really fast and I was worried she would choke


Needed to wash it down. Trying to drink her Ba

That night we had a family Valentine dinner of Papa Murphy's pizza, salad and soda.
Cheers!
The kids were in heaven drinking soda- a very special treat!

After dinner we all watched a movie and just hung out as a family. It was such a nice day. I love my family!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

WOW! You went all out on those cute envelopes. You have always done so much for each holiday! GOOD JOB MOM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...