Saturday, February 18, 2012

A note from Daddy

The other day while helping Jack tidy his room I saw this little note tapped to Jack's little play kitchen fridge.
I love that Ryan says "you smell wonderful" Jack at least once a day will come up to me (and others) and tell me that I smell wonderful. Also he has started wanting to take his shirt off because he is "sweaty". 
I love that Ryan does these types of things for the kids and me. I want to be better about documenting his funny little notes and drawings. I hope that sometime I'll be able to get him on video of when he serenades us. Which he does almost everyday and mostly consist of made up songs or theme songs to cartoons from his childhood. I feel so often Ryan puts himself out there as the "funny fat guy" and although he is very funny, he's so much more then that. I feel so blessed that the rough and tough "bad boy" I dated turned into the soft and cuddly teddy bear that I have today. Love you Ry-guy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...