Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random January

Lilly was so good at sitting in her bumbo we decided to get the high chair out and see if she liked sitting in that. She LOVES it! Now she can play with toys and be in the kitchen with me while I do dishes or cook dinner.
It makes her seem like such a big girl though.......
Jack started a little Mom and me class at the library. He thinks it's his pre-school.
He loves it! Especially since he gets to go with one of his best friends- Luke!

Lilly really is getting into toys.
Of course they go straight into her mouth!
One afternoon while I was folding laundry Jack said he was going to build me something very special.
He built me the temple. He even included Moroni on the top! Jack is such a precious boy!


My sweet Lilly. She's such a good baby and sleeps so well!
Here are some videos- 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...