Saturday, February 18, 2012

Girls Night

With so much going on in December and January, I knew I would forget to post something.
However, I did not want to forget to document a fun night I had with my sisters and cousin! I sure do love these ladies. I feel so blessed to live close enough to TWO of my sisters and my dear cousin that we can spend some fun girl time together.
We went out to eat and then met up with some friends and watched a movie at my house
A perfect night for me.
I love that we can just sit and chat for hours! I am not one who likes drama and appreciate so much the relationships I have with my sisters and friends. So easy and relaxed. I feel like I can always be myself and be open with them.

Lilly got to tag along on our girls night
Also, this was taken back in November. I wasn't feeling very well that day, but we still felt like we should document us being together. Again, it was so fun to have Sarah here. It's been somewhat lonely and at the same time a lot less chaotic with them gone. I'm glad I get to go see them in just a couple weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...