Saturday, December 10, 2011

The week before Thanksgiving

Sarah, Sami and I went and saw the new twilight movie. 
I always feel bad for anyone who sits near us. Most of the movie we were laughing and making jokes.
"Where did he get the sonic cup!?"
Until the end... we all became very quiet at the same time. Gorey!
Thanks for going with me ladies!!
Jack had been looking forward to getting his birthday card from Grandma on the farm, it probably came in the mail on the day of his party, but in all of the craziness we didn't actually go get it out of the box for a couple of days. He was so excited!!! I asked him "Are you rich!?" He then asked me "who's Rich?"
So cute!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

I love a nice clean baby! I can almost smell the baby soap just looking at these pictures!
She's starting to talk and coo all the time now! I love it! She's going to laugh any day now!

Jack opening his birthday card. I don't know how to turn it.. oh well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...