Thursday, December 15, 2011

Daddy's Girl


The other night while I was putting Jack and Ella to bed, finishing some laundry and dishes and preparing for the next morning
(I feel like my life is so crazy right now!!)
Ryan and Lilly had some one on one time.
Look at the CRAZY hair!!! It's already so long that I have to comb it or it will get all tangled. No matter what I do it always sticks up like that too. She diffidently has ORR hair!
Lilly loves her Daddy. She loves talking to him and always smiles when she see's him.
Ryan, although he claims to not enjoy babies as much as toddlers, has loved spending time with little Lilly.
I often find him cuddling with her and giving her lots of kisses.
She's such a sweet baby. Always happy!
She loves to talk and talk.
This week she rolled over (from back to belly) for the first time.
She also laughed for the first time too!!!
I love my baby girl so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...