Friday, December 2, 2011

6 Week old Lilly

Sweet baby girl.
Okay, it's kind of way sad...
but LAST Christmas my sweet husband researched online for months and finally found and bought me....
studio lights!
Only problem is, I have no idea how to use them!
So they have been sitting in a box for almost a whole year, untouched.
When Lilly was 6 weeks old Ryan decided that HE was going to get the lights out and just- figure it out.
Which he did.
I helped of course.
I am the first to admit that I had NO IDEA what I was doing, but had to try them out none the less.
Here is what we got that night.
Not to bad for never reading anything or ever taking a class....


Taking the pictures at midnight totally helped with getting Lilly to stay asleep


 
I really LOVE the last shot with her in the elf hat!!
I also included a video shot on October 19th!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...