Friday, December 2, 2011

Fall Pictures

A couple of days after going on our hike up American Fork Canyon we drove up again to take some pictures of the kids.
8 year old Ella... I think that I will always think of her as being eight years old.
Such a sweet, thoughtful girl. She's my best buddy. So helpful and worried bout others. She's my sensitive one. Everyday I hate taking her to school and having to say goodbye, but get excited when it's time to pick her up. I live for Saturdays.

3 1/2 year old Jack.... A sassy, know it all stinker who likes to push my buttons!
With that said, I love being able to spend my days with him. Whenever I happen to go somewhere without him, I love it when I get home and he runs to give me hugs and kisses. He tells me I was gone forever and that he missed me.

We are growing out Jack's hair, trying out the surfer boy look.

I love this picture of Ryan holding Lilly. 
His hands are huge compared to her! Little stinker woke up!
6 Week old Lilly- Always happy and cheerful. She started trying to suck on her two middle fingers! I pull them out and stink in a passy. I'm not sure that's going to work. Ryan also found that she likes to sleep with a little blankie near her face to rub her nose on. I am so grateful for this little angel!

Happy autumn everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...