Friday, December 2, 2011

Left Overs

Lilly and Ella
First day back to school after our Arizona trip.
The trip from October.
We have since been to Arizona yet another time.
And there was all of Halloween and Thanksgiving and Jack's birthday.
I don't know if I've ever been this far behind in blogging.
That's what a third baby will do to ya.
So in an attempt to start trying to catch up, here are some random pictures from mid-October. 
I LOVE all of her little expressions!
Sarah and her boys have frequented our house for dinner and us at theirs since they have been here.
The kids get rather crazy.
On this particular night Ryan had made his yummy RIBS! They are so good!

One night Sami and I were hanging out and she got a little carried away with the camera!!
Although when I went to go edit them, well, I just couldn't delete any!!
Some of my favorites
3. Are you the boogie man?
4. Whoo... she makes a sound like an owl!
5. AH! Yelling at Jack
9/10/11. Trying to climb away
12. Starting to get sleepy
13. Something a little scary again
15. Sneeze!
16. That sneeze was funny
18. Really starting to get sleepy!
19. Who me?
22. Aw, shucks!
26. Trying to escape
28. Deer in headlights
29. Super funny

The next morning I ended up taking a couple more... sweet angel!
Daddy had to get some cuddle time in too
We sure love this little lady!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

She is darling! I love that Lilly girl! Miss you! Cute pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...