Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa

A little over a week ago the kids and I braved the crowds to run some errands 
(along with getting my hair done! I colored it! It's so dark now, Ryan loves it!)
I thought that we might make a stop at the mall to look for one last, very special gift for Jack
and while there it was the perfect opportunity to go chat with Santa.
I was concerned that Jack might be a little timid again this year.
He did great! He told Santa he wanted a remote control car.
I'm happy that Ella still believe's, either that or she's letting me think she believe's.
Either way, I'm glad she was excited to go see Santa.
She asked for some things for her American Girl doll.
Lilly was just sweet.
I can't believe that Christmas is a little over a week away!
We've had so much going on these past few weeks, I don't feel at all ready!
I better hurry!!
Later that evening I caught Jack playing with Lilly's hair. 
Even she can't escape Jack and his hair obsession!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...