Friday, December 2, 2011

Hike

On a cool Saturday afternoon we tagged along with Sarah and her Mother in law for a little hike up American Fork Canyon. Ryan and I hadn't ever been up that particular trail before.
It was so beautiful with all of the bright colored leaves!

Lilly hung out in her stroller, enjoying the fresh air no doubt.
We came to this little spot where a bunch of leaves had fallen, the kids loved playing in them!
Our whole gang!
Looking at this picture of my kids reminded me of a picture from my childhood..
Which I just so happened to have on my computer!
I don't know how old I am in this picture, probably like 12.
That's all of us up till Jacob, who is the baby I'm holding! CRAZY!
I have always loved camping and being outside.
I'm glad that I get to live in such a beautiful place!
Perfect for camping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...