Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Spot

Again, these were taken a while ago!
After Preston's birthday party.
I had been wanting to check out this spot for photography I had heard of for a while and that day it worked out to drive by it.
Of course, since I DID have my camera I couldn't just drive by!
These were all taken in less then 5 minutes.
It was always my intention to go back and take more, but life got crazy and we never did. 
I'm thinking about going back when all of the trees are covered in snow!


Seriously, Lilly has some crazy expressions!

There was a family of deer in all of the trees, it was so sweet.
You know where I'm taking our Easter pictures this spring

1 comment:

Angela said...

And of course your kids are dressed for a session any time - any where! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...