Friday, December 2, 2011

Halloween Party 2011

So what seemed like almost at the last minute Ryan and I decided to host a Halloween party!
(Thanks Sami and Tyler for all of your help! Taking pictures, setting up, running to the store, cleaning up and holding babies! We couldn't have had the party without you!)
Every time we have a party I never get around to taking pictures of all the little details.
I seriously threw together the decorations an hour before everyone get there!!

Ella- a vampire
Jack- a chicken
Lilly- a mouse
This was the first year that Ella wanted to be something scary (she's always been a pretty witch!)
I was very unsure about letting her. I guess this one year is ok. I'm not sure I'll let it happen again.
Jack was a chicken, although he hated every second of it. He wanted to be a superhero. But we already had this costume (Ella wanted to be a chicken when she was 3!) Lilly was a little mouse because I got her little ears and tail for 1.99 shipped! She was a pretty cute little mouse!
Lilly and Brielle!
I'm so happy that Lisa and I FINALLY have babies together!
Brielle is 8 months older then Lilly!
Jack loves the peach punch I make!
I think he drank half of it all by himself!

I laugh so hard every time I see this picture!!!
That morning Ryan was working (He's been doing construction/remodeling as a little side job!) when he got home he ran upstairs to try and figure out a costume.
THIS is what he came down as!! A pirate!!!!
Jake was a Brazilian surfer? I can't remember.
These guys.... so silly!


I LOVE Sami's costume!! So clever!!! Tyler was pretty cute too.
These boys love the Mario brothers so it was very fitting.
Sarah and I
I know, we really went out of our way to dress up. Cat ears and a witch hat.
Better then nothing I guess.
I finally caught the cookie thief!
I couldn't figure out where all the cookies were disappearing to. I hadn't seen anyone eating one.
That sneaky Liam!
Time to carve the pumpkins!
I got our pumpkins at Win-co. They were huge!!! 
and just the right price for me- 2.50!


All of the MEN were in charge of the pumpkin carving portion of the night.
Except Sarah, Kreighton was out of town so she had to do the manly work.


The pumpkins were so heavy! I don't know how Ryan was doing that./   John and Tiffany!
Ethan, Ella, Avorie and Paige
Preston never lets me take pictures of him... I finally got just a couple
We did some practice trick or treating. They all were very ready and knew exactly what to do!
Liam, also known as the cookie thief!
:)
Alivia and her crazy hair!
Ryan and I
After the sugar rush wore off we all watched monsters inc.
It was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who came and helped!
How many pictures was Sami in!?

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

THAT WAS FUN! THANKS AGAIN FOR HAVING US!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...