Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fun with Friends

While Mary was here we had some friends over TWICE!
Don't forget, we've only been in this house for a week!
So things were pretty crazy to say the least. But fun none the less. Totally worth it!


First we had a pool party with the Shumways, Riggs and Bullards!
It was a lot of fun, especially with all of us in the pool!
{Is it just me, or is it getting darker earlier!?}


All of the kids had to try jumping off the end of the slide into the pool!
{Ok, well not Ava, Jack or Kylie!}


It was a lot of fun! Thanks you guys for coming!
Anyone else want to come over for a swim!?
The waters fine!
Hey, anyone need our new address!? If so, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you!
This is a funny story, at least to me.
The whole time that Mary was here I tried to find something fun for a teenager to do- a youth dance, activity or maybe even a DATE!
The day that I took Mary to Costa Vita we also went over to our friends yogurt shop {Ocean Blue} for another cool off snack.
The boy behind the counter was very nice and helpful, not to mention cute!
{For an 18 year old. They all look like babies to me now}
This is how it all went down:
Me: Mary, you should invite him to play games with us!
Yogurt Boy: Whhhatt??
Mary: Would you like to come over and play some games with us tomorrow night?
Yogurt Boy: Yeeahhhh!!!
I know, it's kind of weird that we picked up some kid at a yogurt place for Mary.
It helped that he was reading a book about going on an LDS mission.



The Votaws, Shumways and Rigbys came over for the big event!
Of course the Rigby's kicked our trash, although Kelly made an awsome play!

Does she look like she's almost half way through a pregnancy, I think NOT!


The night had to come to an end.
{although the Shumways, Ryan and I stayed up way too late talking!}
Mary was so excited for those boys to come over, but it turned out they were kind of lame.
The dark haired boy {from the yogurt shop} turned out to be rather stuck up.
Big time bummer for Mary. No hot Arizona boy to go home thinking about.
Next time Mary, I'll get you a better yogurt boy, I promise!

Thanks for coming over guys! I had a lot of fun!
Remind me why we don't play like every other weekend!?

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

WAY NOT FAIR! I miss having fun with you guys. Swimming, games, laughing so hard you pee. We just need to come there for about a month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...