Saturday, September 5, 2009

Feeling Lonely

Well, Mary's been gone now for a couple of days.
I'm lonely.
It was so nice having her here.
I came across these today as I was editing more pictures from Wisconsin. I promise that I'll finish them soon and maybe even get to posting something on my photography blog!
Jack looks so cute to me. So carefree. Pant-less in Wisconsin. What could be better!?
We miss all you ORR's!
We want to come and visit again- because I'm pretty darn sure that I've never been lonely there!
Love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I know how you feel. I get like that, too. Call me! :) Where have you been on MSN? I miss talking to you. Loves...

Tiffany Robinson said...

So it's either no shirt, no pants or naked.....soo boy!! it's nice to see you back to blogging.
I want to see pics of the new house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...