Friday, September 11, 2009

BFF's


These guys seriously love each other so much!
Every morning Jack gets ready for school- along with Ella. He even has his own backpack!
When we go to drop her off at school Jack tries to get out of his car seat to go to school too. But finally gives up and just says "bye Ella".
It's so sad and adorable.
When it's time to go and pick Ella up from school I ask Jack if he's ready. "YEAH!"
He hates it when she's gone and can't wait to go get here from school!
I love the last picture of them together. I think that it really shows who they are.
{OK, although I do hate any type of crocks. I reluctantly bought Jack the ones that you see in the pictures. {These were from when Mary was still here} However they are now somehow lost! I'm so mad, I finally get him the shoes he's been dying for and now lost!? I hope that I find them someday. They are probably in some drawer. Jack is good about hiding things.}

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Too bad he not a little older to do preschool. Adilyn loves that she gets to go to school to. And she is so proud when she has HOMEWORK!

Ashlee said...

That is so SWEET, they are so cute together!

The Bullards said...

They are so cute. That is so funny about Jack's shoes! Before I even read what you wrote I totally noticed Jack's Crocs and wondered what made you give in? I know how much you do not like them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...