Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mommy Daughter Date

This week Ella and I had a special evening all to ourselves! Ryan's so good about going on Daddy Daughter dates, but I.. well I've been really bad about it! It's something that I feel really awful about actually. Before Jack- Ella was my little buddy, my cuddle bug, now that we've got Jack it's always about him, he's the baby. Ella kind of got kicked out of the nest. So, I'm going to try and be better about having some good quality time with Belly Bug!
First we went to TGI Fridays and got some dessert! (I had a coupon for a FREE dessert- check it out here! Thanks Lisa!) I let Ella pick anything she wanted- I should have knows- banana split!

Ella was so camera happy, she took about 20 pictures that night!

Then we went to Toys-r-us to spend some cash that's been burning a hole in her pocket! (Thank you Grandma and Grandpa on the farm!) She got some new littlest petshop. (She's so predictable!)
It was so nice to just BE with my sweet baby girl! I hope that she had a lot of fun and that we can do it again soon!
(I thought it was kind of funny, while we were gone Ryan put Jack into the wagon and took him for a walk. They even walked to wal-mart and looked around! He's never done that before.)

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

It is so different just having one around. Sometimes I will just take Avorie to the store with me....and AHHH!! It's not a stressfull. Good for you!! Way to Go!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...