Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bailey Family weekend

To start off our weekend Ryan and I were going to go to the temple! Something we've been wanting and needing to do for some time! Grandma Sandy was so nice to offer to babysit for us! However when she was half way here we found out that the temple was CLOSED! Bummer! I seriously was sooooo sad!
Grandma took us out to dinner instead! It was such a nice restaurant, not somewhere we should have taken children. They had a lot of fun though and the food was so yummy!

Thank you Grandma!


We got together with a bunch of our friends and had a Catan-a-thon!
We love the game- settlers of Catan! Ryan who's always super good, LOST! I on the other hand never usually win- but DID!
People hard at... play.
The Ryster and me!
Thanks guys- it was SO much fun! I can't wait to do it again!

Saturday night while all of the Dad's were at the priesthood session of conference us mom's and kids went to the park for a picnic! Ella and Jack love being at the park- especially when almost ALL of their friends were there!

To finish off the evening we went with the Riggs to Ocean Blue! It's a super yummy frozen yogurt place that Justin's family owns!
We hope everyone had a good conference weekend! I always love listening to our Prophet and apostles! Rejuvenated for another 6 months!

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

oh sad you didn't get to go to the temple. I love ELLA's EYES so wide open for the dessert. You have way to much fun...I guess you can do that with perfect weather most of the time.

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

looks like you guys had a fun weekend! you are always doing something fun!

Ashlee said...

Ahhh....I haven't played that game in forever!! Looks like you had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...