Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Melissa!
I met Melissa in the fall of last year and we have become such great friends!
She has a 5 year old daughter and a 1 year old son- how perfect is that?!
{It also helps that our husbands really get along too!}
Our girls go the kindergarten together everyday. When it's my day for carpool I always schedule an extra 10-15 minutes because I know that I'm going to chat with Melissa in her driveway!
I love to hang out at the park or chat with Melissa on her living room floor!
She's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet! She would do anything to help a friend.
Happy Birthday Melissa!

2 comments:

Sarah Reed said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!

The Bullards said...

Thank you so much Rachel!!! I am so lucky to have you as a friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...