Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday/ Zach's Birthday

Easter Sunday we all woke up at 5AM to get ready and drive to Surprise for church! Ryan's nephew Zachary was being given the priesthood! It was very sweet! I remember when he was only three years old! Now 12 and a MAN.
Jack is so naughty in church right now, it's so hard! In sacrememnt meeting he always tries to run onto the stage, screams really loud, tries climbing under all of the pues! AH! Sometimes I feel like what's the point in even going- all I do is walk the halls. But then again, I know that being there is the right thing and although I might just be in the hall I can still feel the spirit. May 26th- Jack will start NURSERY!

After church we all went over to Sasha and Stacy's house for lunch. Zach got this crazy skateboard for his birthday and Ryan couldn't help himself- he had to try! I was so worried the whole time though, that's all we need for him to break a leg or arm!
Tori has two little bunnies! They are so cute and soft! Jack was really stand-offish at first, but over time her gathered enough courage to go check them out. So sweet!

Ella liked them too. I'm trying to figure out a good pet for these guys! So far, not dogs, cats, turtles, birds, maybe fish... what's left!?

Tori, (crazy) Ella and the birthday boy, I mean birthday man Zach

Happy Birthday Zach! We hope you had a good one! We were so glad that we could be there for you! What a wonderful day!All of the family members who came to support Zachary! (Andre, Melissa and Jolie had to leave early, but were able to be at church!)
Then tonight as I finish downloading all of the millions of pictures I find these on the camera. I guess last night Ryan and Ella were having a little fun with my camera. I love that these guys are so close. They have always had such a strong bond with one another. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

3 comments:

Jeanie and Vaughn Bigham said...

Your family is so beautiful! I cant believe how big your kids are getting. Seems like just yestready I saw Ella and she was just a baby. Anyways, unfortunately for you I'll be going out there to see Nicole. They are having her blessed on the 3rd and I've been wanting to head out there before I get to be too far along since I dont think we will see Nicole and Steve for awhile. I'll take lots of pics though!

Jeanie and Vaughn Bigham said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany Robinson said...

that is awesome that everyone came out to support him. I love Jack's little flip flops with his church outfit soooo cute!! I have been trying to take John into little bunnies but he thinks every animal is messy and stinky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...