Sunday, April 12, 2009

Garden Tea Party

Ella and I had been thinking about having a little tea party for her and her friends for a LONG time, this week while it's so nice outside and with Easter coming up we decided it was the perfect time!

Ella helped me set everything up in the backyard!
I even attempted to do her hair in an up-do. We looked online until we found a picture of one that she liked and also one that I thought I might be able to do. It turned out so cute!

Almost all of her friends were able to make it! Everyone looks so nice! We had a little lesson on manners and etiquette. Then they ate sandwiches, fruit and cupcakes! (although I have to say that Ella's friend Kate pointed out that "we do not actually drink tea. If we did that would be giving into Satan and that Christ would be so disappointed in us." We had pink lemonade!) After they all watched the movie Cinderella! Thank you girl's for coming to our party, it was so much fun! You are all princesses!

4 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!! Way to go Rach that looked like alot of work and it looks so darn cute!! I love how you made it so special for them. YOU are an amazing mother!! WOW!!

Ashlee said...

SOOOOO cute! What a fun princess day for the little girls! Ella looks so pretty! What a fun mom you are!

Our fun family said...

Oh. so cute! I want to have a cute mom and daughter party wouldn't that be fun moms with their girls all dressed up and do pictures and paint each other's nails and have a fashion show. we have to plan something fun when you get here! hurry and get here!

The Bullards said...

This was sooo fun. Ava loved it! Thank you for all your efforts to make it so pretty & fun! I told you I heard Ava giving her Aunt the full report of the tea party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...