Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pageant


To kick off our week of Easter, (yes, week! We did something springy or Eastery everyday!) We took the kids to see the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple for family home evening! I was so excited to go! I have heard many people talk about it and Ryan went several times growing up and always enjoyed it.
We got there two hours early and were able to get some really good seats! We took the wagon filled with treats and things for the kids to do while we waited.
It's more elaborate then Ryan had remembered, that or it's become better! Ella loved all of the pretty costumes but got scared of the lighting. Jack was TERRIBLE! At one point Ryan said- just take him out! Take him out where, we are "out"!? So I walked around the parking lot for most of the show. I'm glad that Ella got to experience it though. What I did see was very good. It was a perfect start to Easter week! Ella would not leave until she was able to take a picture with these girls! We had to wait a while, but to Ella it was well worth it. You can see by the look on Ella's face, she thinks they are SO cool!
Other then the stress of Jack being tired and wanting to be in his own bed we all had a great time! I couldn't believe how many people were there! So many none members! It was neat to see so many missionaries in action!

I love our church, I love our savior. What a wonderful thing it is, to know that he died for us and also that he LIVES!

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

That is so neat!! we really need to do the Manti Paegant this year! I need you back in Utah to take us with you wherever you go so we can have just as much fun.

Ashlee said...

How neat to go to that, I've heard it's quite a big production!

mom said...

Thank you for your sweet testimony, Rachel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...