Thursday, April 23, 2009

Black Eye

Just waking up from a sleepy nap
Jack has been working very hard these days on his "baby work". He loves looking in cabinets, climbing on counter tops, trying to get outside, breaking everything and even trying to plug in things! (like my flat iron!) Jack's adventures this week unfortunately included climbing on the back of the couch, which lead to falling off the couch and landing on the coffee table... right on his eye! Poor guy, he was very upset, I would be too. It looked like it really hurt. Soon after he started feeling better, he was back up on the couch, he's a boy I guess. What can I do?
Still a little sleepy
Sheesh, look at all the scratches on this kids head? What do I do? Have him wear a helmet everyday all day long?

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

He is so CUTE!! ADORABLE!!

The Bullards said...

I LOVE these pictures of Jack Jack!! Seriously - they are some of my very favorites of him!!! They should be on your photo blog!! He si so stinkin' cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...